Homage to the Three Jewels – art print
Homage to the Three Jewels: Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, depicted the palaeography and geography of four calligraphy traditions: From top to bottom:
- Indian Sanskrit Lantsa
- Tibetan Uchen (phonetical translation of the above Sanskrit)
- Tibetan Petsug translation
- Celtic English translation
The calligraphy is crowned with a typical emblem of the Three Jewels upon a multicoloured lotus and surrounded by a gold leafed pattern.
Each print is hand-signed, sealed and numbered to the limited edition of 50.
Available in two sizes:
• Medium Print – 50 x 37 cm
• Large Print – 67 x 50 cm – Pure 23.6ct gold leaf gilded.